|Iris Online Wiki|
|The wiki devoted to Iris Online game that anyone can edit.|
332 articles and 596 images since created on February, 2010
Iris Online is a gypsy-themed fantasy MMORPG developed by Eyasoft, makers of Luna Plus and Titan Online and published by Gala-Net, publishers of worldwide sensational MMORPGs such as Flyff and Rappelz. With over 1000 quests , 22 themed instance dungeons , and an intricate Tarot Card system, Iris Online is a full feature MMORPG rich in both PvE and PvP action. The cute anime-pop graphics and gorgeously realized 3D environments make Iris unique, with a look and feel all its own.
Through Iris's mysterious Divination System, players can get their tarot card's read from a fortune-telling NPC. Let the Fortune Teller reveal the secrets of the mystic arts, and your character may receive buffs and other special boosts in exchange. Players can also morph instantly into monsters by using a collected Monster Card . Turn into a bouncy and resistant toadstool or a super powerful end-game boss, all with the flip of a card!
The Fool, The Chariot, and Wheel of Fortune, are included amongst the 22 Major Arcana Tarot Cards to lend its theme to each of the 22 dungeons. The Lovers Dungeon, for example, can only be entered by a male + female pair, both of whom have already added The Lovers Card to his and her Tarot Collection. In order to successfully complete this raid, both players must survive, because if one falls, then both fail.
In addition to truly distinct dungeon instances, Iris also boasts some of the most unique mounts in any MMO. From clown cats and rainbow colored ostriches to accordion-legged toy horses, getting around with up to 50% increased speed has never looked so good!
Iris's full feature set also includes a beautifully organized UI to display information in a stunningly simple yet comprehensively informational interface. Additionally, for those players who want to keep their finger on the pulse of their social network, Twitter has been fully integrated into the player dashboard without the use of any add-ons.
Contents (all pages)
News and Announcement
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about Iris Online Wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out Wikia Help for beginner tutorials and more.
- You can start adding a page that listed in our Wanted Pages.
- Check out our Popular Categories to give you some idea about what contents you can edit.
- Do not hesitate to ask one of our Admin or Sysop to help you about anything regarding Iris Online Wiki.
- Not sure how to help?
- "Stubs" are articles that need the most help, edit them!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out, just click this link to start uploading.
- You can find a list of useful templates in the templates category.
- If you want to experiment with editing a wiki, please do it in a sandbox, not in articles.